Wednesday 30 January 2013

Sassies (single sexy and sixty or over): plan for the future as well as pulling the men



Trying to sort out my Clipboard site (where I post the odd comments on news of the day) I was reminded of this old Daily Mail article on Sassies: that is single, sexy and sixty (or over). Apparently, in 2010, women of this age were seeking lots of sexy fun.

My comment: I wonder what plans they're making for their possibly less active late-seventies and eighties. I don't want to pour cold water on the Daily Mail's opportunity to publish loads of attractive photos of beautiful women in their sixties, but this is a period when you can be zapping life and also planning for your future.

I recommend lasting powers of attorney, a funeral plan, a will and settling into an adaptable home where you can live well with a greater degree of disability. You can still go on pulling the men for a lot longer than your sixties, as any care home owner knows.

Link to my Clipboard site.

No comments:

Post a Comment